Calvert Alliance Against Substance Abuse History
- 2018 - Created the Hope4Calvert.org website to share local, state and federal government prevention, treatment and recovery information.
- 2018 - CAASA Staff receive their Alliance of Information & Referral Systems (AIRS) certification as Community Resource Specialists
- 2017 - Became a member of the Twin Beach Opioid Abuse Awareness Committee (TBOAAC)
- 2009 - Expands membership on the Board of Directors to include a student representative from each of the County's four public high schools
- 2009 - CAASA recognizes the increased misuse of prescription medications and creates the Prescription Drug Abuse Abatement Committee to bring together local agencies to develop a coordinated strategy to address this health challenge.
- 1999 - CAASA becomes the sponsor of Project Graduation, a drug- and alcohol-free celebration for graduating high school seniors from the county's four public high schools.
- 1996 - Became a member of the National Association of Town Watch (NATW)
- 1993 - Became a member of the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
- 1990 - CAASA is formed by a coalition of community leaders and citizens. Articles of incorporation are adopted. Harold "JR" Kahl is elected the first chairman of CAASA's board of directors.
- 1989 - At the request of Maryland State Senator Bernie Fowler, the Governor's Commission on Drug and Alcohol Abuse sponsored the Southern Maryland Symposium on Substance Abuse held May 23 and 24.
- Opioid Intervention Team
- Local Behavioral Health Advisory Council
- Local Behavioral Health Messaging Committee
- Twin Beach Opioid Abuse Awareness Committee
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
- National Association of Town Watch
- Calvert County Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Nonprofits