Calvert Online Recruitment & Employment (CORE)
Welcome to CORE, the online recruitment and employment system for the Calvert County Government. CORE will help you find the job that you are looking for, faster and easier. CORE is provided by Calvert County in partnership with Government Jobs.
Current Employment Opportunities
Applying Online has Benefits
- Allows you to search and apply for positions 24/7 on the county website
- Application completion at your convenience
- Ability to stop and start an application in process
- Apply for multiple and new jobs without re-entering applicant information
- Apply from any location with internet access
- Automatic receipts are available instantly on screen and by email each time you apply
- Job Interest Card allows you to receive notice when a position in your field of interest becomes available
- Check Application Status allows you to receive updates on your application status and check the status at your convenience
There is a computer with internet access available in the Department of Human Resources and at the branches of the Calvert County Public Libraries. The Department of Human Resources is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Calvert County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has an Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (EEOP). A copy of our EEOP Utilization Report is available for review upon request at 150 Main Street, Suite 101, Prince Frederick, Maryland.