Application Forms for Electrical Permit

Note to Applicants

Separate permits and inspections are required for plumbing work and building. Plumbing and electrical permit applications must be completed and signed by Calvert County licensed master electricians and master plumbers and submitted to the Inspections and Permits office after the applicable building permit is approved.