Initial Public Meetings
Initial Public Meetings on St. Leonard Town Center Master Plan and Zoning Ordinance
- First Draft of the Master Plan
- Second Draft of the Master Plan and Zoning Ordinance Update
- Third Draft of the Master Plan
October 29, 2008
Development Patterns Focus Meeting
Meeting Flyer This meeting was a forum to discuss options regarding the development pattern in St. Leonard Topics included appropriate housing density, commercial layout, ultimate Town Center build-out, and the effects of environmental constraints. Interested people who were not able to attend the meeting were invited to view the slide presentation and complete the survey by November 12, 2008. There are two tallies: one tally is from surveys submitted at the meeting: the other tally combines those surveys with the surveys submitted between October 30 and November 12, 2008.
- Slide Presentation
- Development Patterns Survey
- Tally of Development Patterns Surveys
- Tall of Development Patterns Surveys - This is the combined tally of surveys submitted at the October 29, 2008 meeting and those submitted before November 12, 2008.
June 25, 2008
Planning Commission hosted speaker Thomas Hylton presented "Save Our Land, Save Our Town."
Residents and business owners are invited to offer their opinions about the visual quality of the Town Center. Participants are asked to submit up to 10 photographs (either digitally or in print) and a Photograph Survey Log. Deadeline for submission was April 30, 2008.
- Photography Survey Instructions
- Photography Survey Log
April 9, 2008 - Walking Tour of the St. Leonard Town Center
This workshop will provide citizens and business owners the opportunity to take a close look at the St. Leonard Town Center and provide input on important issues regarding teh Town Center's Master Plan. Participants are asked to bring their own cameras for a photography survey.
- St. Leonard Walking Tour Route Map
- Historic Sites and Locations for Walking Tour
- Maps and Zoning uses from the current Town Center Master Plan
- Road Plan
- Potential Town Build-out
- Zoning Plan Map and excerpt of Zoning Chart showing allowed uses for the Residential and Village Districts
- Walking Tour Survey Questionnaire.
- Walking Tour Survey Questionnaire results
- Photography Survey
January 22, 2008
Kick-off Meeting to initiate the update of the St. Leonard Town Center Master Plan
- Slidehow Presentation
- Results from the Goals Assignment
- Assignment Attachment
- Results from the Concerns identification Assignment Ranked by Topic
March 6, 2007
Slideshow "Updating the Town Center Master Plans and Zoning Ordinance," which details the scheduling for updating all 7 Town Center Master Plans and Zoning Ordinances.