Current Aquatics Offerings
In an ongoing effort to slow the spread of COVID -19, all patrons of Calvert County Aquatics Facilities must maintain adequate physical distancing at all times and must wear a mask when not in the water.
Additionally, temperature checks will be conducted upon entering the facility the Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center.
Cove Point & Kings Landing pools are closed for the season.
Calvert County Parks and Recreation (CCPR) operates the Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center in Prince Frederick, a indoor year round facility, and two outdoor seasonal pools - Cove Point Park Pool in Lusby and Kings Landing Pool in Huntingtown.
Attention: Inflatable water wings, boats and other vests will no longer be permitted to be used at any Calvert County Parks and Recreation swimming pool unless they are Coast Guard Approved as a personal flotation device (PFD). Please check the label of any floatation device to determine that it meets this requirement. Life preservers and other community equipment is unavailable for public use at this time due to COVID-19 precautions. Users must provide their own equipment.
If inclement weather is in the forecast, please call any of our aquatics facilities for delay or closure information.
Please note: We are not currently selling or accepting any Hall Aquatics Center passes at this time. Upon returning to full operation, Hall Aquatic Center pass holders will receive an extension to their expiration date equal to the amount of time the facility was closed.
- Annual Pass - Valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Daily Admission - All patrons entering the facility must pay the daily admission rate regardless if they are swimming unless they are accompanying a participant in a parks and recreation program (i.e. swim lessons and swim team).
- Household - Includes those who permanently reside at a residence or house, up to five people. Households do not include home day cares, baby sitters or any other places of business or group of people
- Swim/Punch Pass - Valid for 20 admissions at HAC or 10 admissions at CPPP or KLP; only valid at facility for which it is purchased. Expires one year from date of purchase or end of summer season at CPPP or KLP.
- Summer Pass - Valid from Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Monday.
- Winter Pass - Valid from the Tuesday of Labor Day through the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Pass is prorated at the time of purchase.
** Children 12 years and younger require supervision by a responsible person at least 18 years old. Children 5 and younger require in-pool supervision by a responsible person at least 18 years old.