March 25, 2020 8:53 AM
Planning & Zoning - Adjusted Operations (March 25)
Calvert County Government buildings are closed to the public, effective March 25. Department of Planning & Zoning operations are adjusted as follows:
• Walk-in customer service counters and offices are closed to the public.
• Inspections of occupied residential dwellings are suspended until further notice.
• Fast-Track service on permits for residential accessory structures, regularly offered weekly on Wednesdays, is suspended until further notice.
• I&P Residential Submittals: Inspections and Permit application submittals will be accepted by mail or may be dropped off at the provided drop box located at the south entrance of the County Services Building, 150 Main Street, Prince Frederick, MD 20678.
o Applications must list a valid email address.
o Payments will not be accepted via the drop box. Customers will be notified once applications are processed of fees due and how to remit payment.
• I&P Commercial Submittals: Please contact the Inspection and Permit office for information on how to submit. Please call 410-535-2155 or email Inspections.Permits@calvertcountymd.gov.
• P&Z Applications/plans and development documents for review are being accepted electronically and via the provided drop box located at the south entrance of the County Services Building, 150 Main Street, Prince Frederick, MD 20678.
o Payments will not be accepted via the drop box. Please call the P&Z office at 410-535-1600 x2356 for oversized documents or to discuss available payment of fees options. Please call our office at 410-535-1600 x2356 to request other department processes or services options, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Drop box is available during normal business hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ONLY. NO AFTER-HOURS DROP OFF.