Providing dependable and secure computing systems and technological solutions to assist Calvert County Government departments to accomplish their goals.
Technology Services Department Goals
- Assure consistent, reliable and secure computer system enterprise applications, printing and document management needs through business analysis, application support, and database administration.
- Assure consistent, reliable and secure computer network connectivity, file storage and computer processing to all Calvert County Government locations.
- Assure consistent, reliable and secure Geographic Information Systems providing new functionality and improved support to the County staff and the public.
- Assure consistent, reliable and secure desktop and mobile computer systems providing new functionality and improved support to County staff and the Sheriff's deputies.
- Provide, both within the County government and when working with the public, effective leadership and departmental management.
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. This year’s message – Own IT. Secure IT. Protect IT. – will focus on key areas including citizen privacy, consumer devices, and e-commerce security.
Email Amy Lawson, Director
Email Kathleen O’Brien, Deputy Director
Email Robert Denton, Acting Network Supervisor
Email Kathryn Poff, Acting Infrastructure Manager
Email Lionell Sewell, GIS Supervisor
Email Kathryn Bauer, Computer Services Supervisor
Email Karen Evans, Executive Administrative Assistant