Providing dependable and secure computing systems and technological solutions to assist Calvert County Government departments to accomplish their goals.
We deliver technology solutions and services to enrich, connect, and protect the people of Calvert County.
We are a diverse team of professionals striving together to provide exemplary customer service. With fresh, bold ideas and through open communication, we happily work to make a difference for the people we serve.
Technology Services Department Goals
- Assure consistent, reliable and secure computer system enterprise applications, printing and document management needs through business analysis, application support, and database administration.
- Assure consistent, reliable and secure computer network connectivity, file storage and computer processing to all Calvert County Government locations.
- Assure consistent, reliable and secure Geographic Information Systems providing new functionality and improved support to the County staff and the public.
- Assure consistent, reliable and secure desktop and mobile computer systems providing new functionality and improved support to County staff and the Sheriff's deputies.
- Provide, both within the County government and when working with the public, effective leadership and departmental management.
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. This year’s message – Own IT. Secure IT. Protect IT. – will focus on key areas including citizen privacy, consumer devices, and e-commerce security.
Email Amy Lawson, Director
Email Stephen Pereira, Deputy Director
Email Robert Denton, Infrastructure Manager
Email Kathryn Poff, Cybersecurity Manager
Email Jennifer Treadwell, Enterprise Applications Manager
Email Lionell Sewell, GIS Supervisor
Email John Silcox, Network Supervisor
Email Kathryn Bauer, Computer Services Supervisor
Email Karen Evans, Executive Administrative Assistant