Water and Sewer
|Water and Sewer||410-535-1600 Ext. 2554|
Billing Update for Water & Sewer Customers
We understand that COVID-19 has required many of our customers to remain at home, and your usage may have increased which will result in a higher quarterly bill. Also note any unpaid balances from previous quarters will carry forward and accrue on your overall balance. Gov. Hogan’s State of Emergency ended June 30, 2021. Our policies regarding delinquent fees and shut-offs were reinstated beginning July 1. Be sure to pay any monies due by the due date of July 31 to avoid penalties and by August 20 to avoid shut-offs. Please contact the billing office with any questions regarding your bill.
- Make credit or debit card payments using Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards through the online portal eGovPlus. A 3% convenience fee will be charged to your credit card at time of check out.
- Mail checks to Calvert County Treasurer or drop off in the yellow mailbox for after-hours night drop located in the rear parking lot of the courthouse on the side entrance, near the handicap parking spots.
- Set up an online bill payment through your bank. Please check with your bank to determine if this service is available.
If you have any questions, please contact the Calvert County Water and Sewerage Division at 410-535-1600 ext. 2554.
The Water and Sewerage Division operates and maintains the water and sewer facilities in Calvert County. Vital services include:
- Administering construction of capital improvement projects
- Providing environmental resources and outreach
- Providing water resources and the conservation, maintenance and preservation of water facilities and wastewater treatment plants
- Repairing water and sewer lines
To enhance the quality of life in Calvert County through the delivery of clean water, collection and treatment of wastewater and maintenance and inspection services.
Calvert County lives by this mission and in the Spring of 2018 won best tasting water.