Maryland Access Point (MAP)
"Maryland Access Point of Calvert County: Your link to health and support services"
The goal of Maryland Access Point (MAP) is to provide a "no wrong door" approach to improve information and access to all programs and services for which an individual may be eligible. Persons seeking services will receive navigation assistance from a single point of entry, to avoid having to go from agency to agency for information. MAP staff can also provide eligibility screening and options counseling to assist individuals with determining the programs available to meet individual needs. Help is only a phone call away!
View our Maryland Access Point (MAP) commercial.
What is Maryland Access Point?
Calvert County Office on Aging is proud to serve as the Maryland Access Point (MAP) for Calvert County, Maryland. Our MAP program for seniors, people with disabilities and caregivers provides a single point of entry for:
- Information and referral to resources and services
- Options counseling regarding benefits and long term care planning
- Services for caregivers of older adults and adults with disabilities
Who is eligible for Maryland Access Point services?
- All individuals over the age of 50
- Adults over the age of 18, with a disability
- Caregivers for the elderly and adults with disabilities
- Calvert County Resource Directory of Aging and Disability Services (PDF)
For more information about the MAP program
Call, email or stop by the Office on Aging and ask to speak to the MAP Coordinator.
Calvert County Office on Aging
450 West Dares Beach Road
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
410-535-4606 or 301-855-1170